Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Be careful! CEO detained for taking pictures.

Last year I was in Miami taking pictures of hotels and cops told me to put away the camera. It seems that terrorists take pix of buildings so nobody is supposed to take pix. Just recently the CEO of Fotolia was arrested in Paris for taking pictures. He was later released, but the message is so clear. It seems that we stepped into a time warp where NAZI Germany won WWII. Smile for the camera POLICE STATE!

Speaking of Miami, the supposed cruise ship capital of the world. Here is what really happens on board a luxury cruise ship.
BTW, don't take pictures there either I had my camera taken away. It seems like we are scared of our own shadows - like frightened cockroaches that hide under the refrigerator when somebody turn on the lights.

According to police, terrorists carry foreign currency, maps, cameras, and speak with funny accents. Sounds like a tourist to me...

0 comments: